Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
Xinting Machinery Co., Ltd.
Home News

XINTING MACHINERY ENGINEER INSTALLING THE MACHINE OVERSEAS

China Xinting Machinery Co., Ltd. certification
China Xinting Machinery Co., Ltd. certification
Xinting Machinery is reputated company in China.

—— DK GUPTA

U respect ur work,And you give information to increase the knowledge,No matter if you will sell or no,U are a great and successful person and worker 2018-12-22

—— salim abou hossen

I'm Online Chat Now
Company News
XINTING MACHINERY ENGINEER INSTALLING THE MACHINE OVERSEAS
Latest company news about XINTING MACHINERY ENGINEER INSTALLING THE MACHINE OVERSEAS

XINTING MACHINERY AFTER SALES SERVICE

  • Payment terms: BY L/C, 30% as advance payment, the rest 70% L/C will be paid before delivery.
  • Time of delivery: 40 days
  • Port of loading: Shanghai, China
  • Port of discharging: At buyer’s option
  • Packing: Film packing, by container transport
  • Certificate: CE or others
  • Warranty and service:

Guarantee period is one year.

8. Installation: We will send 1-2 engineers to your company for installing, commissioning and training, and the buyer should be responsible for the room and board and the two-way air tickets and the allowance 100 USD per day for each person.

9. If the equipment breakdown for the quality of the machine in one year, we provide replacement and the repair freely. The seller will charge the buyer cost price of spare parts beyond one year and provide long-term technical guide.

10. The workers must operate the machines according to the usage of the machine. We do not be responsible for the accidence which is made by the improper operation of workers.

Inspection before Delivery

The Seller is responsible for arranging test run before delivery.

 

latest company news about XINTING MACHINERY ENGINEER INSTALLING THE MACHINE OVERSEAS  0latest company news about XINTING MACHINERY ENGINEER INSTALLING THE MACHINE OVERSEAS  1

Pub Time : 2019-05-24 12:44:24 >> News list
Contact Details
Xinting Machinery Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Mrs. Sweety Tang

Tel: 008615051584661

Fax: 86-0512-58661478

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)