Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plastic Type:||HDPE Recycling Machine Crusher||Power:||18.5kw 45kw 55kw 90kw|
|Blade Material:||SkdII Made In Japan||Keywords:||Plastic Crusher|
|Application:||Single Shaft Shredder||Material For Cutting Type:||PP/PE/PET/LDPE Plastic Crusher|
industrial shredder machine,
plastic shredder machine
Dimension of feeding part
|Crushing capacity (kg/h)||Rotary cutter||Stationary cutter||
Dimension of machine
Maintenance for crusher
1. The plastic crusher should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor working heat is dissipated and its life is extended.
2. Lubricate the bearing regularly to ensure the lubrication between the bearings.
3. Check the tool screws regularly. After using the new plastic crusher for 1 hour, tighten the movable knife with the tool and fix the screws of the knife to enhance the fixing between the blade and the knife holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the tool incision, the tool should be inspected to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other components caused by the blunt blade.
5, when changing tools, the gap between the moving knife and the fixed knife: 20HP more than the best 0.8MM crusher, 20HP following 0.5MM better than the crusher. The thinner the recycled material, the larger the gap can be.
6. Before the second start, the remaining scraps in the machine room should be cleared to reduce the starting resistance. The inertial cover and pulley cover should be opened periodically to remove the ash outlet below the flange. The plastic crusher chamber discharges the powder into the shaft bearing.
7. The machine should be well grounded.
8. Regularly check whether the plastic crusher belt is loose and tighten it in time.
Contact Person: admin